We all love to travel, traveling gets you out of your comforts and pleasures and gives you a new experience. You get to know new people, their culture, different food, adventures and unique experiences. No matter how young or old you are, you always want to have some fun. And to have some fun, you should take only the things that are really necessary and do not forget any essentials of traveling. Your carry on bag is the most important thing which you need to arrange wisely. And if you really want to enjoy a trip you must travel light without any extra thing. So here I am your ultimate packing guide to help you pack your travel essentials like a pro.
Travel Packing Checklist
- Clothing, especially lightweight clothes that can be layered and worn multiple times
- Shoes, flip flops, only one or two pair
- Toiletries, like soap, shampoo, facial wipes, brush, toothpaste, deodorant, hand sanitizer, face wash, etc.
- Beauty bag, including a hairbrush, hair bands, moisturizer, lip balm, nail filer, sunscreen, etc.
- Medications, like headache pills, band-aids, eye/tears drop, antiseptic, etc.
- Multitool or army knife, which makes your trip a lot easier
- Your passport and credit card of course
- Travel Power Adaptor
- Wet/Dry bag to separate your wet and dirty clothes from rest of things
- Water bottle is a must
- Phone, Earphones/Headphones, Phone charger, Power bank
- Baseball caps/ Hats
- Sun Glasses
- Women should carry period products such as tampons or pads and emergency underwear
- Men should carry extra things like a razor, a pair of boxers, hair gel, etc.